Tuesday, November 23, 2010

New Book Will Be Ready for Publication within 30 Days

Raisin4webOver the past week, the Holy Spirit has been releasing an anointing to write that I have never experienced before!  I began writing my new book “Eating God’s Way: God’s Instruction for Spiritual and Physical Health.”  The chapters began flowing out of me like a river.  In fact, I am already at the half way point in writing.  I will need to spend some time verifying the various references and in proofreading, but we hope to have it to the publishers before December 15.

This new book with provide a hermeneutical analysis of virtual very scripture in the Word of God dealing with dietary instruction as well as an honest look at the practices of the Early Church – especially the Gentiles.  We will also look at the wisdom of God’s Word from a naturopathic point of view.  It is amazing to find that God’s Word (the Torah) even warns us about genetically modified foods (GMO’s).

We hope to have a shipment of this new book in our offices by the end of December.  It will be available online at our web store and through Amazon.Com by then as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment